Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please read

Dear Friends,

This is a note for all people that may be coming to visit here for the first time. Welcome to our son's seashore. We need to let people know a few things.

Recently we have been receiving over 50 name requests per day. We are receiving more and more requests for names of people that are still with us here on Earth. In a perfect world we would write names for everyone but this is not our family business and we are unable to employ people to work for us.

We are simply overwhelmed with names for precious little people who are no longer with us and they really deserve the time that we can give them. Please understand and respect that this is a memorial website for children who have passed away. There are so many hurting parents out there and our aim is to bring them some peace and hope with the time that we have.

As much as we would love to bring a smile to the faces of people to see their living friends and families names in the sand, we just can't.

It has come to our realisation that we simply can't help and please everyone. We want to thank you for taking the time to read this. We hope people understand.

With Hope

Sam, Carly, Scarlett and River x

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Carly
Praying God will give you strength as you continue this huge undertaking. Bless you for all your hardwork!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to bother you guys. I wanted to say thank you for this. I just found your site yesterday and was so touched I sent in the names of my two little lost ones Piper who I lost to a miscarriage at 6 weeks and Ziggy who was born at 21 weeks and couldn't survive outside my body. I wanted to know if you are still writing names in the sand? I think its beautiful. I'd be very grateful if you are.

Erika said...

Carly, you such an amazing woman. I can imagine how overwhelming it's been for you. People are constantly asking me where I got my girls' names in the sand and if they can do the same for their lost child. I have been hesitant to tell them, honestly, because I don't want you to be overwhelmed.

Having my girls names written in the sand has been so healing for me. I enlarged the photo to poster sized and it hangs in my living room, right next to the picture of my living daughter.

I also posted it on my blog. Here it is if you are interested:

http://funfinns.blogspot.com/2008/09/their-names-in-sand.html

Lots and lots of love,
Erika

Erika said...

Also wanted to add: here is my girls' birth story in case you'd like to read about them.

http://funfinns.blogspot.com/2008/07/vivian-margaret-and-annemarie-patricia.html

Lots of love,
Erika

Carly Marie said...

Dear Faith,

I have written your sweet hearts names in the sand, Their names should be up on the site within a few hours :)

Love Carly x