Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Robynn Janelle Thompson



Robynn Janelle Thompson

Sunrise - 05/01/2001
Sunset - 11/13/2007

Memphis TN

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

For as long as breath enters my body you will remain in my heart. When God calls me home, I shall cherish the moment when I will hold you in my arms again.
I will always love you Robbi...
Love Always, Mommy (Leslie)

XanderVersity said...

Thank YOU, Robbi, for smiling and shining on us... always...

Shondell, Deidra, Xander Tolliver

Anonymous said...

Robynn, Ooogie(grandmother)loves you dearly and misses your laughter and beautiful singing. I will cherish the moment when I am reunited with you. I will love you, always. Ooogie

Leslie said...

It's been over 2 years baby girl, and my heart still aches for you still. Nothing will ever fill the empty void that I still feel. I will love you always... Mommy

Thank you Carly again for the beautiful gift you provide.