Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Travin Ray Shain



Travin Ray Shain

December 13th 2005
January 14th 2006

Forever Mommys Pumkinhead
and Daddy's lil' buddy

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for taking your time to remember Travin. He was my nephew. I think it is so awesome that there are people out there like you that care so much. God Bless you.

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful thing that you have done.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. I think it's a great thing you're doing to show a way to remember all babies taken too soon. Travin was my nephew and I only got to hold him once, but I know that this means the world to my brother and his wife.