Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beckett Laurencia and Amelianna Ellecia Gruen


Beckett


Amelianna

Beckett Laurencia and
Amelianna Ellecia Gruen


October 28, 2008 - October 28, 2008

"Some people only dream of angels,
we held two in our arms"

Nashville, Tennessee, USA

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Hold each other close sweet girls, continue to watch over us and one another. You will always be present in my heart and soul. We miss you dearly and will meet again one day.
Love
Your Mommy

Anonymous said...

The Cord
We are connected,
My child and I, by
An invisible cord
Not seen by the eye.

It's not like the cord
That connects us 'til birth
This cord can't been seen
By any on Earth.

This cord does it's work
Right from the start.
It binds us together
Attached to my heart.

I know that it's there
Though no one can see
The invisible cord
From my child to me.

The strength of this cord
Is hard to describe.
It can't be destroyed
It can't be denied.

It's stronger than any cord
Man could create
It withstands the test
Can hold any weight.

And though you are gone,
Though you're not here with me,
The cord is still there
But no one can see.

It pulls at my heart
I am bruised...I am sore,
But this cord is my lifeline
As never before.

I am thankful that God
Connects us this way
A mother and child
Death can't take it away!

Author Unknown

Love always
Grandmum and Grandpup

Anonymous said...

Beckett & Amelianna...
My sweet twin nieces...
You have forever changed my life by showing me that true, pure, unconditional love is possible. Never before have I experienced such a love until I was blessed to be your Aunt and hold you in my arms. I BELIEVE because of you, my angels. I miss you and love you with all my heart.

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers...Mom,Dad,Aunt Lace, Grandparents....Just remember your angels are looking down on you and waiting til the time come again for you to be together again.

sincerly
Penny Gordon

Anonymous said...

There is some beautifully written poetry on these pages of heartfelt and tragic sorrow. Yet, intermixed is the treasure of the short time these precious children were held in their parents arms. I'm not a poet, yet my heart is sorrowful and joyful at the same time for the wonderful gift of Beckett and Amelianna. They are the most beautiful, precious, and perfect girl babies I've had the honor of holding. Equally precious to me are their mother and father. I pray and long and hope and feel confident for the day when they will joyfully hold their future children in their arms, while always treasuring the memory of Beckett and Amelianna.
Love Always,
Alyssa