Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Markie Sandore Matthews


Markie Sandore Matthews
Born July 6th 2008 at 2:12pm
Passed away July 6th 2008 at 6:50pm
5lbs, 9oz.
Maryland

So Beautiful...forever loved...always missed
We love you.
Mommy and Daddy

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Markie-
it's been 5 months since i held your precious body in my arms. everyday i think of you and wish i could hold you again. i love you and miss you.
-Mommy

Anonymous said...

7 months baby boy and you stay on my mind. i miss you so much and wish you could still be here. i love you.

-Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hey Markie!!
Today 8 month since you were born.. By now you'd probably try to walk and pull tails of your mommy's cats... I didn'd have a chance to see you or play with you, but I miss you. I love you baby boy!
Your auntie M.