Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Angel Jybriel "AJy" Ranada Rosanes


Angel Jybriel "AJy" Ranada Rosanes
Born with a Halo at 13 weeks - July 25, 2011
Australia

My little darling Angel, always remember that I will keep you in my heart forever.

You may not have stayed with Mom for longer a time but I treasure so much the moments you were with me.

You are now with Papa Jesus, Mama Mary, the Angels and our loved ones at peace in Heaven, I am sure you are well looked after so I do not worry anymore.

I may not have hugged and kissed you but I know that I could…one day when we are together again for eternity.

I miss you my baby. I love you and always will.

-From Mommy

Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
(Matthew 19:13-14)*


0 Send Your Love Here: