Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Briar Hope




Briar Hope
Was first to be born on
September 8, 2008 and lived exactly an hour. She was twin A and was prematuraly born due to my incompetent cervix. She was 23weeks 4days gestation and perfect in every way!

Manchester, NH


Our sweet baby girl...we love and miss you soo much! We hope you can hear us talking to you. We know our time with you was short but you'll forever be apart of our family.

We'll love you forever,
Mommy & Daddy

3 Send Your Love Here:

The Cruscos said...

Beautiful Briar! I know you were loved.

Tiffinie said...

I love the picture! It came at such a perfect time. I saw it today for the first time and today is my 7th wedding anniversary! Thank you soo much.

Tiffinie

Tanya said...

beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl...this came out wonderful