Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Please - We Need Your Help!

Please we ask if you haven't already voted for Christian's photo in the Canon Creative For a Cause Competition, please visit here and cast your vote! Tomorrow is the last day for voting and we need as many votes as possible.

It would be an absolute honour for us here at To Write Their Names In The Sand to be able to win $60,000 for SIDS and KIDS an prganization very dear to our hearts. We will be honest in saying that receiving a professional digital camera package as part of that prize would just be amazing not just for us but for everyone who requests a photo from us.

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us out here!

With much love and peace,

Carly, Sam and the To Write Their Names In The Sand Team



7 Send Your Love Here:

Brenna said...

I've voted with every e-mail address I have (including my ancient one from college!). Now I'm tempted to create a few more so that I can vote again. I'm cheering you on! xxoo ~Brenna

Barbara said...

I did too!

I voted for you and Birni and I don't have any emails left!

xxx

Tina said...

Me too!!!
xx
Tina

Courtney Cloud said...

I voted and made every one in my family vote. I really hope you win.

Laura said...

I've used all three of my email addressees to vote

Hollie said...

I've voted with every email in this household! :)

Montana's mom said...

Just liek everyone else I used every e-mail address I had!!