Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zoe Elizabeth Wood


Zoe Elizabeth Wood
Born straight into the arms of Jesus March 21, 2007
Gatlinburg, TN

Our precious 2nd sweet girl...Your name means "Abundant Life", and our only comfort in your loss is that we know you are now experiencing life at its fullest, beyond our comprehension, as Jesus carries you & walks with you hand in hand in Heaven. We long to know you fully & look forward to the day in which that knowing is reality. We love you & miss you more than words can say. We have been forever changed for the better by your life. Love, Mommy, Daddy, Big Sister Abigail and Little Brother Isaiah.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this meaningful tribute. It is hard to find the right words when "thank you" doesn't seem to suffice. Blessings to you and your own precious children.

Brianna Campbell said...

Sweet Zoe,

I didnt know about you until after I lost my Layla but I have been so blessed to learn your story and to know your amazing mother. She has been a great help to me in this journey. It makes my heart smile to know that such a sweet girl like you was in heaven to greet my Layla with open arms and show her the way! Watch over your family, they miss you terribly.

Until we meet in heaven angel..
Love always,
Brianna Campbell
Layla's Mama Forever

P.S. Will you give Layla a big hug and kiss for me?! Thanks precious girl! *hugs*